Conflict of interest: none.
The protective effects of 6-CySeCD with GPx activity against UVB-induced injury in HaCaT cells
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australasian Journal of Dermatology © 2012 The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Australasian Journal of Dermatology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 120–125, May 2013
How to Cite
Li, X., Zhang, L., Xu, Y.-W., Wang, C., Zhao, Y., Yu, P., Lv, S.-W., Yan, G.-L., Liu, J.-Q. and Luo, G.-M. (2013), The protective effects of 6-CySeCD with GPx activity against UVB-induced injury in HaCaT cells. Australasian Journal of Dermatology, 54: 120–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-0960.2012.00962.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21002040, 31170740
- Interdisciplinary Studies Innovation Project of Jilin University. Grant Numbers: 200903093, 2010ME005
- Open Project of State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials. Grant Number: SKLSSM201106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.