Disclaimer: The views expressed are those of the authors and may not reflect the views of the institutions which they were employed by, or affiliated with, during the writing of this paper.
Screening for Diabetic Retinopathy in Remote Australia: A Program Description and Evaluation of a Devolved Model
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 224–230, October 2003
How to Cite
Mak, D. B., Plant, A. J. and McAllister, I. (2003), Screening for Diabetic Retinopathy in Remote Australia: A Program Description and Evaluation of a Devolved Model. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 11: 224–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2003.00524.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
- Accepted for publication May 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.