This project was approved by James Cook University's Human Ethics committee (H1742).
Teaching clinical pathology by flexible delivery in rural sites
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 232–235, August 2005
How to Cite
Hays, R., Veitch, J. and Lam, A. (2005), Teaching clinical pathology by flexible delivery in rural sites. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 13: 232–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2005.00707.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2005
- Accepted for publication April 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.