Going country: Rural student placement factors associated with future rural employment in nursing and allied health
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2006
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 14–19, February 2006
How to Cite
Playford, D., Larson, A. and Wheatland, B. (2006), Going country: Rural student placement factors associated with future rural employment in nursing and allied health. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 14: 14–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2006.00745.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication 25 October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!