Renal disease in the Aboriginal community of Woorabinda
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 20–23, February 2006
How to Cite
Hazel, T. J. and Hill, P. S. (2006), Renal disease in the Aboriginal community of Woorabinda. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 14: 20–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2006.00748.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication 25 October 2005.
- 6Australian Bureau of Statistics. Indigenous Profile – Woorabinda (IARE 13055). Canberra: Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2001.
- 7Australian Centre for Diabetes Strategies, Prince of Wales Hospital. National evidence based guidelines for the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Australia Guideline Development Consortium, Diabetes Australia, Sydney, 2001.
- 8New patients commencing treatment in 2001. In: Australia and New Zealand Dialysis and Treatment Registry: ANZDATA Registry 2001 Report, chapter 2.Adelaide: Australia and New Zealand Dialysis and Treatment Registry, 2001; 8–14..
- 9Reducing premature death and renal failure in Australian Aboriginals. Medical Journal of Australia 2000; 127: 473–478., , et al.
- 13National Diabetes Strategy and Implementation Plan. Canberra: Diabetes Australia, 1998., , .
- 15Review of the Epidemiology, Aetiology, Pathogenesis, and Preventability of Diabetes in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Populations. Canberra: OATSIH & DHFSl, 1998., , et al.