Primary medical care workforce enumeration in rural and remote areas of Australia: Time for a new approach?
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 24–28, February 2006
How to Cite
Pegram, R. W., Humphreys, J. S. and Calcino, G. (2006), Primary medical care workforce enumeration in rural and remote areas of Australia: Time for a new approach?. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 14: 24–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2006.00751.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication 15 November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!