Small-area estimates of general practice workforce shortage in rural and remote Western Australia
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2006
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 209–213, October 2006
How to Cite
Scott, J., Larson, A., Jefferies, F. and Veenendaal, B. (2006), Small-area estimates of general practice workforce shortage in rural and remote Western Australia. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 14: 209–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2006.00811.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2006
- Accepted for publication 29 June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.