Broken Hill experience: A comparison to the United States’ Area Health Education Centers’ national network role and responsibilities in rural health
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 241–242, December 2006
How to Cite
Shelton, S. R. and Wainwright, M. E. (2006), Broken Hill experience: A comparison to the United States’ Area Health Education Centers’ national network role and responsibilities in rural health. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 14: 241–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2006.00840.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.