Rural pharmacy in New Zealand: Effects of a compulsory externship on student perspectives and implications for workforce shortage
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 150–155, June 2008
How to Cite
Capstick, S., Beresford, R. and Gray, A. (2008), Rural pharmacy in New Zealand: Effects of a compulsory externship on student perspectives and implications for workforce shortage. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 16: 150–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2008.00965.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication 13 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.