Profile of the rural allied health workforce in Northern New South Wales and comparison with previous studies
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2008 National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 156–163, June 2008
How to Cite
Smith, T., Cooper, R., Brown, L., Hemmings, R. and Greaves, J. (2008), Profile of the rural allied health workforce in Northern New South Wales and comparison with previous studies. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 16: 156–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2008.00966.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
- Accepted for publication 1 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.