Innovative rural and remote primary health care models: What do we know and what are the research priorities?
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal Compilation © 2009 National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 21–26, February 2009
How to Cite
Wakerman, J. (2009), Innovative rural and remote primary health care models: What do we know and what are the research priorities?. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 17: 21–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2008.01032.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 10 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.