Conflict of Interest: On behalf of the authors I, Dr Vijaya Lakshmi Nag, the corresponding author, declare that there is no conflict of interest existing in this study and the corresponding manuscript. I am also to declare that the study is purely based on preserved sera and does not involve anyway with the identity of the individuals. There is no direct interaction of the authors with the individuals. Hence, the ethical clearance was not needed.
Need for syphilis screening and counselling in HIV counselling and testing centres: A curtain raiser study from north India
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 102–106, April 2009
How to Cite
Nag, V. L., Dash, N. R., Pathak, A. and Agarwal, S. K. (2009), Need for syphilis screening and counselling in HIV counselling and testing centres: A curtain raiser study from north India. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 17: 102–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2009.01045.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Accepted for publication 8 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.