Members of the GSAHS Screening Collaborative Group, listed in alphabetical order include: Ms Nicci Eastham, Cancer Nurse Coordinator, Bega Valley Oncology Service Ms Andrea Franke, Cancer Nurse Coordinator, Eurobodalla Cancer Care Team Ms Sue Konjevic, Clinical Nurse Consultant, Moruya Oncology Service Ms Victoria Jones, Psycho-Oncology Service Development Social Worker, GSAHS Cancer Services Ms Sue Pitman, Oncology Social Worker, Goulburn, Cooma, Young Oncology Service Ms Robin Simes, Clinical Nurse Consultant, Bega Valley Oncology Service Ms Sue Sloane, Clinical Nurse Consultant, Goulburn Oncology Service
Does routine psychological screening of newly diagnosed rural cancer patients lead to better patient outcomes? Results of a pilot study
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 298–304, December 2009
How to Cite
Thewes, B., Butow, P., Stuart-Harris, R. and the Greater Southern Area Health Service Screening Collaborative Group (2009), Does routine psychological screening of newly diagnosed rural cancer patients lead to better patient outcomes? Results of a pilot study. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 17: 298–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2009.01087.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 30 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.