Secondary prevention of osteoporosis post minimal trauma fracture in an Australian regional and rural population
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 310–315, December 2009
How to Cite
Barrack, C. M., McGirr, E. E., Fuller, J. D., Foster, N. M. and Ewald, D. P. (2009), Secondary prevention of osteoporosis post minimal trauma fracture in an Australian regional and rural population. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 17: 310–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2009.01103.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 16 August 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Moving from evidence to practice: Models of care for the prevention and management of musculoskeletal conditions, Best Practice & Research Clinical Rheumatology, 2014, 28, 3, 479, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Best Practices in Secondary Fracture Prevention: Fracture Liaison Services, Current Osteoporosis Reports, 2013, 11, 1, 52,
- 5Partnership for fragility bone fracture care provision and prevention program (P4Bones): study protocol for a secondary fracture prevention pragmatic controlled trial, Implementation Science, 2013, 8, 1, 10, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,