Distress among rural residents: Does employment and occupation make a difference?
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 25–31, February 2010
How to Cite
Fragar, L., Stain, H. J., Perkins, D., Kelly, B., Fuller, J., Coleman, C., Lewin, T. J. and Wilson, J. M. (2010), Distress among rural residents: Does employment and occupation make a difference?. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 18: 25–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2009.01119.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Accepted for publication 24 November 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Drought and the future of rural communities: Opportunities and challenges for climate change adaptation in regional Victoria, Australia, Global Environmental Change, 2013, 23, 5, 1307, ,
- 2Drought and water policy in Australia: Challenges for the future illustrated by the issues associated with water trading and climate change adaptation in the Murray–Darling Basin, Global Environmental Change, 2013, 23, 6, 1615,
- 3Factors associated with reported service use for mental health problems by residents of rural and remote communities: cross-sectional findings from a baseline survey, BMC Health Services Research, 2013, 13, 1, 157, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Farmers, mining and mental health: The impact on a farming community when a mine is proposed, Rural Society, 2013, 23, 1, 60, ,
- 5FARMERS, MINING AND MENTAL HEALTH: THE IMPACT ON A FARMING COMMUNITY WHEN A MINE IS PROPOSED, Rural Society, 2013, 1932, ,
- 6Partial and complete retirement due to ill-health among mature age Australians, Public Health, 2013, 127, 6, 561, , , ,
- 8Early driving experience and influence on risk perception in young rural people, Accident Analysis & Prevention, 2012, 45, 775, , ,
- 9Experiencing ‘drought and more’: local responses from rural Victoria, Australia, Population and Environment, 2012, 33, 4, 347, ,
- 11Spatial analysis of suicide mortality in Australia: Investigation of metropolitan-rural-remote differentials of suicide risk across states/territories, Social Science & Medicine, 2012, 75, 8, 1460, , , ,
- 12Kessler Psychological Distress Scale: normative data from the 2007 Australian National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 2011, 45, 4, 308, , ,
- 13The Australian Rural Health Research Collaboration: building collaborative population health research in rural and remote NSW, New South Wales Public Health Bulletin, 2011, 22, 2, 23, , , , , , , , , , ,