Genital chlamydia in southern New South Wales: An ecological analysis of testing and notification patterns 2004–2008
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
© Greater Southern Area Health Service. Australian Journal of Rural Health © 2010 National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 159–165, August 2010
How to Cite
Reynolds, R. and Oakman, T. (2010), Genital chlamydia in southern New South Wales: An ecological analysis of testing and notification patterns 2004–2008. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 18: 159–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2010.01134.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication 14 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!