Changes in depression-related mental health literacy in young men from rural and urban South Australia
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © 2010 National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 153–158, August 2010
How to Cite
Eckert, K. A., Kutek, S. M., Dunn, K. I., Air, T. M. and Goldney, R. D. (2010), Changes in depression-related mental health literacy in young men from rural and urban South Australia. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 18: 153–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2010.01135.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication 14 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.