Evaluating the impact of sustainable comprehensive primary health care on rural health
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © 2010 National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 166–172, August 2010
How to Cite
Tham, R., Humphreys, J., Kinsman, L., Buykx, P., Asaid, A., Tuohey, K. and Riley, K. (2010), Evaluating the impact of sustainable comprehensive primary health care on rural health. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 18: 166–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2010.01145.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication 25 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.