Short-stay rural and remote placements in dental education, an effective model for rural exposure: A review of eight-year experience in Western Australia
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © 2010 National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 148–152, August 2010
How to Cite
Kruger, E. and Tennant, M. (2010), Short-stay rural and remote placements in dental education, an effective model for rural exposure: A review of eight-year experience in Western Australia. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 18: 148–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2010.01149.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication 30 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.