Stress and anxiety associated with lack of access to maternity services for rural parturient women
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 9–14, February 2011
How to Cite
Kornelsen, J., Stoll, K. and Grzybowski, S. (2011), Stress and anxiety associated with lack of access to maternity services for rural parturient women. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 19: 9–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2010.01170.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 21 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.