Nursing workforce in very remote Australia, characteristics and key issues
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 32–37, February 2011
How to Cite
Lenthall, S., Wakerman, J., Opie, T., Dunn, S., MacLeod, M., Dollard, M., Rickard, G. and Knight, S. (2011), Nursing workforce in very remote Australia, characteristics and key issues. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 19: 32–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2010.01174.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 11 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!