Model for rural and remote speech pathology student placements: Using non-traditional sites and partnerships
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 52–53, February 2011
How to Cite
Jones, D., Grant-Thomson, D., Bourne, E., Clark, P., Beck, H. and Lyle, D. (2011), Model for rural and remote speech pathology student placements: Using non-traditional sites and partnerships. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 19: 52–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2010.01177.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.