Measuring rural allied health workforce turnover and retention: What are the patterns, determinants and costs?
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 81–88, April 2011
How to Cite
Chisholm, M., Russell, D. and Humphreys, J. (2011), Measuring rural allied health workforce turnover and retention: What are the patterns, determinants and costs?. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 19: 81–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2011.01188.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 24 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.