Management of chronic Hepatitis B infection in the remote primary health care setting: The search for a suitable guideline
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 95–100, April 2011
How to Cite
Cross, V. and Larkins, S. (2011), Management of chronic Hepatitis B infection in the remote primary health care setting: The search for a suitable guideline. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 19: 95–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2011.01190.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 19 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!