‘Making evidence count’: A framework to monitor the impact of health services research
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 51–58, April 2012
How to Cite
Buykx, P., Humphreys, J., Wakerman, J., Perkins, D., Lyle, D., McGrail, M. and Kinsman, L. (2012), ‘Making evidence count’: A framework to monitor the impact of health services research. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 20: 51–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2012.01256.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 24 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.