Is personality the missing link in understanding recruitment and retention of rural general practitioners?
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 74–79, April 2012
How to Cite
Jones, M. P., Humphreys, J. S. and Nicholson, T. (2012), Is personality the missing link in understanding recruitment and retention of rural general practitioners?. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 20: 74–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2012.01263.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 12 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.