There are differences of opinion on the appropriate usage of the terms Indigenous and Aboriginal. In general, the term Indigenous is inclusive of all Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, whereas Aboriginal is often used to refer to regional groups such as those in the Northern Territory. We use the terms interchangeably throughout this paper unless specifically referring to the study participants and their communities in the Northern Territory, in which case the term Aboriginal is used.
‘We don't have anyone with dementia here’: A case for better intersectoral collaboration for remote Indigenous clients with dementia
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 190–194, August 2012
How to Cite
Lindeman, M. A., Taylor, K. A., Kuipers, P., Stothers, K. and Piper, K. (2012), ‘We don't have anyone with dementia here’: A case for better intersectoral collaboration for remote Indigenous clients with dementia. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 20: 190–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2012.01284.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication 7 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.