Competing interests: The authors have no competing interests.
Rural physicians' skills enrichment program: A cohort control study of retention in Alberta
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 254–258, October 2012
How to Cite
Gorsche, R. G. and Woloschuk, W. (2012), Rural physicians' skills enrichment program: A cohort control study of retention in Alberta. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 20: 254–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2012.01298.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 25 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.