Conflict of interest: None from any authors.
Telemedicine for rural cancer care in North Queensland: Bringing cancer care home
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 259–264, October 2012
How to Cite
Sabesan, S., Larkins, S., Evans, R., Varma, S., Andrews, A., Beuttner, P., Brennan, S. and Young, M. (2012), Telemedicine for rural cancer care in North Queensland: Bringing cancer care home. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 20: 259–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2012.01299.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 8 July 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Accessing complex urologic surgery in the 21st century, Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations, 2015, 33, 9, 379, ,
- 5Remote supervision of medical training via videoconference in northern Australia: a qualitative study of the perspectives of supervisors and trainees, BMJ Open, 2015, 5, 3, e006444, , ,
- 8Teleoncology for gynecologic cancers, Gynecologic Oncology, 2015,, , , ,
- 14Rural general physicians: improving access and reducing costs of health care in the bush, Australian Health Review, 2014, 38, 4, 420, , ,
- You have free access to this content16
- You have free access to this content20