Introducing the New England 4G framework of guided self-health for people in rural areas with physical and psychological conditions
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 285–286, October 2012
How to Cite
Stuhlmiller, C. and Tolchard, B. (2012), Introducing the New England 4G framework of guided self-health for people in rural areas with physical and psychological conditions. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 20: 285–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2012.01301.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 8 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!