Rural physical health care services for people with serious mental illness: A nursing perspective
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 248–253, October 2012
How to Cite
Happell, B., Scott, D., Platania-Phung, C. and Nankivell, J. (2012), Rural physical health care services for people with serious mental illness: A nursing perspective. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 20: 248–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2012.01303.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 18 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.