Understanding drivers of rural and remote health outcomes: A conceptual framework in action
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 318–323, December 2012
How to Cite
Bourke, L., Humphreys, J. S., Wakerman, J. and Taylor, J. (2012), Understanding drivers of rural and remote health outcomes: A conceptual framework in action. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 20: 318–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1584.2012.01312.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.