Dinucleotide repeat polymorphisms in the signal transducers and activators of transcription 6 (Stat6) gene in children with allergic diseases
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 235–240, September 2004
How to Cite
Suzuki, M., Arakawa, H., Tamura, K., Takizawa, T., Mochizuki, H., Tokuyama, K., Tamari, M., Mao, X.-Q., Shirakawa, T. and Morikawa, A. (2004), Dinucleotide repeat polymorphisms in the signal transducers and activators of transcription 6 (Stat6) gene in children with allergic diseases. Allergology International, 53: 235–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1592.2004.00339.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 4 December 2003. Accepted for publication 12 February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!