Effect of fexofenadine on the quality of life of Japanese cedar pollinosis patients
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 245–254, September 2004
How to Cite
Okubo, K., Gotoh, M., Shimada, K., Ritsu, M., Kobayashi, M. and Okuda, M. (2004), Effect of fexofenadine on the quality of life of Japanese cedar pollinosis patients. Allergology International, 53: 245–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1592.2004.00341.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 15 December 2003. Accepted for publication 8 March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!