This paper was presented at the 12th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1999 and World Allergy Organization Congress−18th ICACI, 2003.
Treatment of idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome with azelastine hydrochloride and biscoclaurine alkaloids*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 379–382, December 2004
How to Cite
Ito, T., Hattori, T. and Ito, S. (2004), Treatment of idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome with azelastine hydrochloride and biscoclaurine alkaloids. Allergology International, 53: 379–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1592.2004.00355.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 12 August 2003. Accepted for publication 8 June 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!