Scratching behavior in NC/Nga mice with dermatitis: Involvement of histamine-induced itching
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 349–358, December 2004
How to Cite
Hashimoto, Y., Takano, N., Nakamura, A., Nakaike, S., Yu, Z., Endo, Y. and Arai, I. (2004), Scratching behavior in NC/Nga mice with dermatitis: Involvement of histamine-induced itching. Allergology International, 53: 349–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1592.2004.00358.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 9 January 2004. Accepted for publication 28 June 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!