Effect of a leukotriene receptor antagonist on the prevention of recurrent asthma attacks after an emergency room visit
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 341–347, December 2004
How to Cite
Matsunaga, K., Nishimoto, T., Hirano, T., Nakanishi, M., Yamagata, T., Minakata, Y., Kuroda, M., Ikeda, T., Nakanishi, H. and Ichinose, M. (2004), Effect of a leukotriene receptor antagonist on the prevention of recurrent asthma attacks after an emergency room visit. Allergology International, 53: 341–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1592.2004.00359.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 28 December 2003. Accepted for publication 21 May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!