Effects of ultraviolet-inactivated herpes simplex virus type I on atopic dermatitis-like lesions in NC/Nga mice: Role of the suppressor of cytokine signaling in the skin
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 331–340, December 2004
How to Cite
Horiuchi, Y., Bae, S., Katayama, I., Mori, Y. and Yamanishi, K. (2004), Effects of ultraviolet-inactivated herpes simplex virus type I on atopic dermatitis-like lesions in NC/Nga mice: Role of the suppressor of cytokine signaling in the skin. Allergology International, 53: 331–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1592.2004.00360.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 25 December 2003. Accepted for publication 22 March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!