Effects of ultraviolet-inactivated herpes simplex virus type I on atopic dermatitis-like lesions in NC/Nga mice: Role of the suppressor of cytokine signaling in the skin
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 331–340, December 2004
How to Cite
Horiuchi, Y., Bae, S., Katayama, I., Mori, Y. and Yamanishi, K. (2004), Effects of ultraviolet-inactivated herpes simplex virus type I on atopic dermatitis-like lesions in NC/Nga mice: Role of the suppressor of cytokine signaling in the skin. Allergology International, 53: 331–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1592.2004.00360.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 25 December 2003. Accepted for publication 22 March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!