Sarah Maguire, Senior Research Psychologist (Correspondence), Peter Beumont, Professor
An international collaborative database: its use in predicting length of stay for inpatient treatment of anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 741–747, December 2003
How to Cite
Maguire, S., Surgenor, L. J., Abraham, S. and Beumont, P. (2003), An international collaborative database: its use in predicting length of stay for inpatient treatment of anorexia nervosa. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 37: 741–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2003.01257.x
Department of Psychological Medicine, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lois J. Surgenor, Senior Lecturer
Department of Psychological Medicine, Christchurch School of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Otago, Christchurch, New Zealand
Suzanne Abraham, Associate Professor
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Received 15 January 2003; revised 23 July 2003; accepted 25 July 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!