Peter Joyce, Professor (Correspondence); Janice M. McKenzie, Senior Lecturer; Suzanne E. Luty, Senior Lecturer; Roger T. Mulder, Associate Professor; Janet D. Carter, Research Fellow
Temperament, childhood environment and psychopathology as risk factors for avoidant and borderline personality disorders
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 756–764, December 2003
How to Cite
Joyce, P. R., McKenzie, J. M., Luty, S. E., Mulder, R. T., Carter, J. D., Sullivan, P. F. and Cloninger, C. R. (2003), Temperament, childhood environment and psychopathology as risk factors for avoidant and borderline personality disorders. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 37: 756–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2003.01263.x
Department of Psychological Medicine, Christchurch School of Medicine and Health Sciences, PO Box 4345, Christchurch, New Zealand. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick F. Sullivan, Professor
Department of Psychiatry, Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical College of Virginia Campus, Richmond, Virginia, US.
C. Robert Cloninger, Professor
Department of Psychiatry, Washington University Medical School, St. Louis, Missouri, US.
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
- Received 15 August 2002; second revision 3 August 2003; accepted 8 August 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!