Graham Martin, Director Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (Correspondence); Helen A. Bergen, Senior Research Assistant; Angela S. Richardson, Research Assistant
Correlates of firesetting in a community sample of young adolescents
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 148–154, March 2004
How to Cite
Martin, G., Bergen, H. A., Richardson, A. S., Roeger, L. and Allison, S. (2004), Correlates of firesetting in a community sample of young adolescents. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 38: 148–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2004.01318.x
The University of Queensland, Mental Health Centre, K floor, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Herston, Queensland 4029, Australia. Email: email@example.com
Leigh Roeger, Research Manager
Southern Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide, South Australia
Stephen Allison, Lecturer
Flinders University of South Australia, Adelaide, South Australia
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2004
- Received 11 April 2003; revised 1 August 2003; accepted 3 August 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!