Mirtazapine: not a dual action antidepressant?
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 266–267, April 2004
How to Cite
Gillman, P. K. (2004), Mirtazapine: not a dual action antidepressant?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 38: 266–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2004.01347.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!