Philip B. Mitchell, Chair (Correspondence)
Australian and New Zealand clinical practice guidelines for the treatment of bipolar disorder
Article first published online: 30 APR 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 280–305, May 2004
How to Cite
Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Clinical Practice Guidelines Team for Bipolar Disorder (2004), Australian and New Zealand clinical practice guidelines for the treatment of bipolar disorder. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 38: 280–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2004.01356.x
CPG Team for Bipolar Disorder, School of Psychiatry, University of New South Wales, Prince of Wales Hospital, Randwick, NSW 2031, Australia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2004
- Received 13 February 2004; accepted 19 February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!