Matthias C. Angermeyer, Professor (Correspondence)
The relationship between public causal beliefs and social distance toward mentally ill people
Article first published online: 30 APR 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 348–354, May 2004
How to Cite
Dietrich, S., Beck, M., Bujantugs, B., Kenzine, D., Matschinger, H. and Angermeyer, M. C. (2004), The relationship between public causal beliefs and social distance toward mentally ill people. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 38: 348–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2004.01363.x
Department of Psychiatry,University of Leipzig, Johannisallee 20, 04317 Leipzig, Germany. Email: email@example.com
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2004
- Received 17 April 2003; second revision 17 October 2003; accepted 17 December 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!