Pesus Chou, Professor (Correspondence)
Quality of life and related risk factors in a Taiwanese Village population 21 months after an earthquake
Article first published online: 30 APR 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 358–364, May 2004
How to Cite
Chou, F. H.-C., Chou, P., Su, T. T.-P., Ou-Yang, W.-C., Chien, I.-C., Lu, M.-K. and Huang, M.-W. (2004), Quality of life and related risk factors in a Taiwanese Village population 21 months after an earthquake. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 38: 358–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2004.01364.x
Community Medicine Research Center and Institute of Public Health, National Yang-Ming University, Shih-Pai, Taipei, 112, Taiwan. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Huang-Chih Chou, Chief; Ming-Wei Huang, Chief Resident
Department of Adult Psychiatry, Kai-Suan Psychiatric Hospital, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Tom Tung-Ping Su, Chief
Department of Psychiatry, Taipei Veteran General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
Wen-Chen Ou-Yang, Chief
Department of Geriatric Psychiatry, Chia-Nan Psychiatric Center, Department of Health, Tainan, Taiwan
I-Chia Chien, Chief
Department of Community Psychiatry, Pali Mental Hosptial, Taipei, Taiwan
Ming-Kun Lu, Visiting staff
Chi Mei Medical Center, Tainan, Taiwan
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2004
- Received 15 January 2003; second revision 23 September 2003; accepted 4 January 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!