David Reith, Senior Lecturer (Correspondence)
Risk factors for suicide and other deaths following hospital treated self-poisoning in Australia
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 520–525, July 2004
How to Cite
Reith, D. M., Whyte, I., Carter, G., McPherson, M. and Carter, N. (2004), Risk factors for suicide and other deaths following hospital treated self-poisoning in Australia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 38: 520–525. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2004.01405.x
Discipline Of Paediatrics, University of Otago and Children's Pavilion, Dunedin Public Hospital, Great King St, Dunedin, New Zealand. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ian Whyte, Associate Professor; Greg Carter, Senior Lecturer
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University of Newcastle, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Michelle McPherson, data analyst
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Canberra, Australia
Natalia Carter, Research Assistant
Department of Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, Newcastle Mater Hospital, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2004
- Received 22 August 2003; revised 20 February 2004; accepted 28 March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!