David J. Hawes, Research Associate; Mark R Dadds, Professor (Correspondence)
Australian data and psychometric properties of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 644–651, August 2004
How to Cite
Hawes, D. J. and Dadds, M. R. (2004), Australian data and psychometric properties of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 38: 644–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2004.01427.x
School of Psychology, University of New South Wales, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2052. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
- Received 27 November 2003; revised 20 April 2004; accepted 21 April 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!