David J. Hawes, Research Associate; Mark R Dadds, Professor (Correspondence)
Australian data and psychometric properties of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 644–651, August 2004
How to Cite
Hawes, D. J. and Dadds, M. R. (2004), Australian data and psychometric properties of the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 38: 644–651. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2004.01427.x
School of Psychology, University of New South Wales, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2052. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2004
- Received 27 November 2003; revised 20 April 2004; accepted 21 April 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!