Ellert R.S. Nijenhuis, Psychologist (Correspondence)
Somatoform dissociation, reported abuse and animal defence-like reactions
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 678–686, September 2004
How to Cite
Nijenhuis, E. R. S., Van Der Hart, O., Kruger, K. and Steele, K. (2004), Somatoform dissociation, reported abuse and animal defence-like reactions. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 38: 678–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2004.01441.x
Outpatient Department Mental Health Care Drenthe, PO Box 30007, 9400 RA Assen, The Netherlands. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karlien Kruger, Psychologist; Onno van der Hart, Professor
Department of Clinical Psychology, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Kathy Steele, Psychotherapist
Metropolitan Psychotherapy Associates, Atlanta, Georgia, US
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2004
- Received 31 October 2003; revised 13 May 2004; accepted 17 May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!