Ellert R.S. Nijenhuis, Psychologist (Correspondence)
Somatoform dissociation, reported abuse and animal defence-like reactions
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 678–686, September 2004
How to Cite
Nijenhuis, E. R. S., Van Der Hart, O., Kruger, K. and Steele, K. (2004), Somatoform dissociation, reported abuse and animal defence-like reactions. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 38: 678–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2004.01441.x
Outpatient Department Mental Health Care Drenthe, PO Box 30007, 9400 RA Assen, The Netherlands. Email: email@example.com
Karlien Kruger, Psychologist; Onno van der Hart, Professor
Department of Clinical Psychology, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Kathy Steele, Psychotherapist
Metropolitan Psychotherapy Associates, Atlanta, Georgia, US
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2004
- Received 31 October 2003; revised 13 May 2004; accepted 17 May 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!