Phillipa Hay, Professor and Head of Discipline (Correspondence)
Australian and New Zealand clinical practice guidelines for the treatment of anorexia nervosa
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 659–670, September 2004
How to Cite
Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Clinical Practice Guidelines Team for Anorexia Nervosa (2004), Australian and New Zealand clinical practice guidelines for the treatment of anorexia nervosa. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 38: 659–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1614.2004.01449.x
School of Medicine, James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland 4811, Australia. Email: Phillipa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated to the late Pierre Beumont − a pioneer in the attempt to understand and treat people with anorexia nervosa.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2004
- Received 10 April 2004; second revision 10 July 2004; accepted 12 July 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!